CONC. 15, LOT 3
LYNDOCH TWP. RENFREW CO.
Typed and indexed by Dolly Allen, Nov. 1990
An old Methodist cemetery dating back to the 1880’s. At one time there was a small log church here as well. There seems to be no maintenance here; however, last winter someone did actually cut down the trees and brush that were growing all over the grounds. The cuttings are now piled on the cemetery grounds. Shrubs were cut 6″-8″ above the ground and the ends are sticking up. The grass and weeds are never cut, overall a most neglected, dilapidated cemetery in every way.
This cemetery “belongs” to the Calvary United Church in Palmer Rapids.
This cemetery record contains a map with the location of the headstones shown. It also contains headstone inscriptions.
(broken white cross)